Methylated soybean oil as coadyuvant
Agricultural Adjuvants produced from Methylated Soybean Oil are a very valuable tool that contributes to improve the performance level of phytosanitary products, minimizing losses and maximizing the effect of the active ingredients. This translates into better results.
How do they work?
- They contribute to the mixing and dispersion of the phytosanitary products in the water, ensuring that these processes occur in an efficient way.
- They reduce drift due to wind, rebound or runoff of the drop.
- Decrease evaporation of the sprayed droplet, increasing penetration time.
- Improve drop contact with the leaf surface by reducing surface tension.
- They act as a penetrant, since they dissolve the cuticle and this improves the rate of cuticular diffusion of the phytosanitary products.
- Better solvent and less phytotoxicity than mineral oils.
- Excellent behavior with graminicides.
Biodiesel B100 fuel owes its name to the fact that it can be used 100% pure in any diesel engine, without any modification, addition or adaptation.
It has better properties in general than petroleum diesel, either the so-called “common” (50-S) or “special” (10-S):
- It has lubricating properties that help to increase the useful life of engines considerably.
- It has a higher Cetane Index than diesel oil, which reduces ignition time, resulting in a more controlled, smooth and effective combustion.
- Improves combustion: As it contains incorporated oxygen, it generates a better combustion with less pollutants in the exhaust gases, and an important reduction in exhaust fumes.
- It does NOT contain sulfur.
- Its use contributes to reduce greenhouse gas emissions (it reduces particulate emissions by more than 50% and CO2 emissions by more than 80%).
It’s a soybean by-product, obtained by the extrusion and pressing processes. The main properties that distinguish this feed from others are its large concentration of high digestibility proteins and its energy value as fat.
Before extrusion and pressing, the soybean, which has been carefully selected beforehand, undergoes a rigorous cleaning treatment and moisture adjustment to reach its optimum processing value.
This, together with the permanent monitoring of the temperature, enable us to obtain an Expeller of superior quality and performance, with higher content and maximum digestibility proteins, minimum deterioration and a greater availability of essentian amino acids.
Our soybean Expeller constitutes an ideal contribution of proteins and energy in the preparation of feed for bovines, pigs and poultry.
Our Soybean Oil is obtained by pressing, then it goes through a watery degumming process and a final product is obtained in decantation tanks with less than 200 ppm of phosphorus.
No external chemical agents are involved in this process, giving additional value to this oil in the food industry, unlike the one obtained with the solvent extraction method.
- Processing capacity of 1,700 tons of soybeans per month, reaching production volumes of 1,400 tons per month of SOYPROT® and 240 tons per month of Crude Degummed Soybean Oil.
- Production capacity of 200 tons of EMAG and 35 tons of Glycerol per month.